A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Monday, February 13, 2006

Cleaning Up the Snow

Mark worked so hard yesterday. He shovelled the entire alley from our garage down, so I could be sure to get to work this morning. He also shovelled our front walk and our backyard.




















I was in charge of the camera. I also followed behind with a little red dixi cup of snow salt, sprinkling it behind him as he shovelled along :)















(the face of a true stinker)
Actually, I did try to shovel for a while, but my back has been really sore and I just couldn't manage for long. Besides, Mark swore he was actually having fun.

Look how well my super cool Target boots (that I absolutely LOVE) held up to the snow and puddles. Mark and I tramped through the same snow, but mine are hardly wet and his are soaked through. I'm loving Target right about now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

yay for target boots! and yay for people who like to do work that we don't!

13/2/06 3:51 PM  
Blogger Wray Davis said...

I remember shovelling snow! I thought it was fun, too, but only the first time. It was really frustrating having to get up an hour early to clear a path for my car, so I could get to work early, though.

14/2/06 8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness you got tons of snow!!!

14/2/06 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home