A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Monday, January 30, 2006

Home Improvements: Bathroom

I really hated the bathroom when we first moved in. It was one of the few things on my very short list of "cons" for buying the place (along with the kitchen). I realize it's not really that bad, but boy were we spoiled at our old apartment. Now THAT was a spectacular bathroom.










































So, with a little bit of this:
















A whole lot of that:
















And some new additions here and there:

















































I actually managed to crawl a bit closer to the spa-like bathroom in which I can take long hot baths and melt away entire work weeks at a time.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most gorgeous!!!! Can't wait to see it in real life

31/1/06 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is beautiful! And - hey - that's a very similar color to the color we painted our bathroom walls. Maybe picking that color runs in the family!

31/1/06 5:09 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

wow. that's awesome. beautiful. i want to make our bathroom cool.

31/1/06 11:09 PM  
Blogger amberlee said...

we have that same bathroom sink!!

1/2/06 12:25 AM  
Blogger phdendron said...

You sure work a lot faster than I do!

4/2/06 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home