A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Gualala
















After Christmas, Mark and I went to visit with his family in Northern California.
It rained and rained and rained. Mark and his Dad take advantage of a sunny couple of hours and head out side to discuss woodworking design plans for Mark's ever-expanding workshop.
















I helped Bonnie design a raw silk pillow cover.
















I'm no seamstress...I stayed out of the way for the tough stuff.
















Ta-da!
















Foggy skies from inside during another rain break.
















This is a new, cool sequel to Scrabble. It's called Equate. It works a whole lot like Scrabble, but for us math-minded folk, it's a whole lot more fun :)
















Mark warming by the fire--our only source of heat.
















I could be found from time to time (all the time?) Photoshoping to my hearts content. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like a great place and a great time. I like your pillow. :)

10/1/06 7:05 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i didn't know you were a math minded folk. i guess i'm not cause that looks completely intimidating to me. i bet dave would love it though.

10/1/06 9:41 PM  
Blogger Wray Davis said...

That math game does look really fun.

14/1/06 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home