A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas in Georgia
















Our generous hosts. :)

















Hair Cut.

















Hanging around.





















Christmas morning theatrics.

















Cutie-pie. (She's not THAT innocent.)





















Just before the storm.

















Dave, Ellen, Sarah, and Kim.
















My niece, Ellen.
















Her brother, Isaiah.





















A determined Mark coaches Isaiah in the sport of standing (he says Isaiah stood--on his own--but alas, there was no one else to see it).
















Bryan teaches Isaiah a thing or two.




















Kim and Isaiah indulge in the joys of "Chicken Dance Elmo."
















Once the crowd has gone...a little down time for our hosts.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great! It's so nice to see them. :)

26/12/05 9:56 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

not that innocent?? whatever do you mean?
:)

28/12/05 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandma C says..What a fun time you all had-Happy New Year! Love you all.

30/12/05 6:57 AM  
Blogger SHELTONSFAMILY said...

Ran across your blog. I like how you put you life in pictures.
Pretty cool

God bless
Richard

9/1/06 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home