A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A Study: Wood Shaving











































































5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

that's cool. so are these pictures coming from a new high-megapixel tiny camera? did that wish get fulfilled? or did you already have a camera?

18/1/06 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat!

18/1/06 6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you have a heater in the basement yet?

19/1/06 8:30 AM  
Blogger amberlee said...

i love the way these photos look!

20/1/06 8:16 AM  
Blogger anne said...

Well, (Sarah), it's not exactly tiny, but yes, I did get a high-megapixel camera and I love, love, love taking pictures with it :)

Mom, no heater in the basement, but it's pretty pretty warm here lately. 40 at the lowest and sometimes up to 60. Could winter really be over already? (Eeek, I hope I didn't just jinx us.)

22/1/06 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home