A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Winter Wonderland

Waking up this morning...

































































































3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

wow that's a lot of snow. is that a typical snow storm for you guys?

12/2/06 9:02 PM  
Blogger anne said...

No, that's a pretty big one. It dropped a record 2+ feet in NY, too. This is probably our biggest one since the crazy crazy snow that hit our first year, too (which was a record in itself).

13/2/06 1:32 PM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Beautiful! Love so much snow's photos! I am from Brazil, you know, a tropical country!

10/3/06 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home