A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Friday, September 01, 2006

Fall?

Today I woke up to a beautiful (almost Spring-like) rain.
It has been deathly hot here, muggy, icky, for months. I wasn't expecting this light, refreshing rain today. I wonder if fall is on its way already? It's so nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Woodster50 said...

Soon, in a week, maybe 10 days, maybe a few more, you'll be able to sense in the air a clean, crisp taste when you breathe. It'll be next to imperceptible, almost like an aftertaste of a sweet wine. It'll be hard to see tangibly, but the rush it brings to your whole being makes is truly palpable. It'll hide from us as long as it can, mutedly laughing at us, each hee hee or haw haw disguised in a barely noticed wisp of a breeze...Fall is nigh, and is welcome at my house.

9/9/06 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home