A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Friday, July 21, 2006

And Finally, What You've All Been Waiting For...

The long-belated wedding pictures.
















I have to admit. I did not get m(any) good pictures of the ceremony--which, by the way, was a really awesome ceremony. Between the skeptical looks I was getting from Mark and the bit of distance b/t myself and the couple...well, a lot of the shots are mostly out of focus (and some in focus) heads.

But here are pics of the guest (us!) and the reception.
















From left to right: Mark, me, Brian, Beth, Lisa, Kit, Katie, Matt.














































Lee & Chelsea did all of the deco themselves! It looked great.
















The cake was very cool, too.





























































Chelsea rocked the dance floor, wedding dress and all.




















She wasn't the only one dancing though. The party was too wild for even the cameras to catch :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a very cute dress you are wearing! What a beautiful wedding.

21/7/06 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very unique wedding. i really like it. i agree cute dress, Anne.

21/7/06 3:31 PM  
Blogger anne said...

I know several friends that would be very proud to hear that.

That was actually the bridesmaid dress that Lindsay gave us for her wedding.

Isn't it great? Very, very re-wearable.
(Lindsay and her dress-picking co-horts would be proud.)

21/7/06 4:47 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yep, I agree! Totally cute dress. and looks like a fun wedding too.

21/7/06 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Anne you look so cute and "dolled up"! The wedding oh my God (I can't wait 2 just have a wedding) looks beautiful. P.S. You and Mark look great

22/7/06 12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm more wedding photos. I tell you its like a drug. And this is a good hit.

11/9/06 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home