A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Belize--Dan & Diane's Wedding














































































































































































5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yahoo! I love pictures. The one you took of the champagne and glasses is awesome! sure does look like a nice place to have a wedding

28/6/06 4:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yeah, I've looked at these a couple times, and I think you're really good at capturing the mood or theme or whatever - the champagne one for instance. Maybe you should look into marketing stuff...?

7/7/06 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I have to admit that your blog is the first I've ever seen...I guess I work too much :) Cool pic's! Phil and I have fully recovered from out trip from the land of no tv, but to be totally honest, zero responsibility can be pretty cool. By the way, your pic's make me want to go back to Belize, but this time, I'm bringing my own grub and a kitchen :)
Mary G and Phil C

8/7/06 7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for ALL your pictures! It was great to have someone who was just having fun shooting and then willing to share. We used a lot of your pictures in a slide show during September dinner reception for Diane and Dan on a RegentSea Yacht cruise around Marina del Rey. This let more relatives and friends see the Belize wedding. It was great!
Aileen

3/12/07 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Belize Wedding said...

Hi,

Thank you all so much for being here to celebrate with us, wedding events. Belize people will be gathering to celebrate and express their best wishes for Dan and Diane's wedding.

25/5/11 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home