A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Oh My Goodness!

My camera wasn't working very well, and I finally just got it fixed.
I found these pictures that turned out way clearer than I had expected:

This, again, is the evil bug that terrorizes me in my room:





























EEEEeeeeek! (they are definitely out to get me!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Wray Davis said...

He looks quite malicious! What kind of evil has he wrought so far?

9/8/06 5:16 PM  
Blogger anne said...

He (they--there are more than one, they keep coming!) flies right at me and his legs hang down like a wasp's legs when he flies...this frightens me greatly. Therefore, he/they are evil. :)

9/8/06 5:54 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

ay yay yay!!! do you have raid? raid them!!

9/8/06 9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are little... I say get a dust buster and vacuum them up and then dump them outside.
Better yet try to find the source and eliminate it :-)

10/8/06 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home