A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Update

I'll be updating my website soon. Thank you everyone for your feedback. It's extremely helpful!
I'm just trying to re-do the site in Dreamweaver, so I've been studying and learning how to use the program.

Also, I've been a little distracted...

I've been waiting eagerly (and distractedly) for a couple of job offers.
One of them just came in last night.
I am a very happy and excited little lady.

I'll keep you posted once I make a decision and things go through.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wray Davis said...

Congratulations! Make sure to let us know about it!

29/7/06 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home