A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Saturday, February 25, 2006

I'm a cook?

I've been feeling pretty adventurous in the kitchen lately...I even tried starting from scratch with dried beans:















It was my first try. Didn't turn out so well. I cooked them up with a bunch of vegetables (which tasted delicious!), but I didn't realized the beans were still crunchy. Eww...they were kind of like nuts (so I kept telling myself to try and keep eating), but in the end they were like very undercooked beans. Maybe I'll try again. Maybe I'll just stick to cans of beans.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

oh that does sound adventerous. i like to know what people cook lately. i have a friend that only uses fresh beans. (well are the actually fresh or just not canned?) so try again!

25/2/06 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home