A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Saturday, February 25, 2006

He's Still At It

The more glamorous of Mark's current projects is this tiny side table that he made special, to squeeze next to our new couch.
































Slightly less sexy, but equally exciting to me, is the potting bench he's working on. The picture's a bit of a jumble, because the saw horses (to the right) look about the same as the potting bench (center). But you can pick out the basic structure. I'll be sure to send more pics when he gets farther along.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

that is a very cool little table. what will the top be?

25/2/06 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home