A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New Years

Hmmm. It occurs to me that I didn't do a very good job of capturing our whole trip to San Francisco. I did capture our crabs boiling, and Mark captured--to great extent--our day trip to Muir Beach on New Year's Day.











































































































































3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

what's the little green bundle? looks like it was a nice day.

17/1/07 9:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Makes me want to visit. I love that area

18/1/07 5:17 AM  
Blogger inez said...

Hi Anne,
How are you? it's been a long time since last time i visit your blog..
and it's still the same.. you have a lot of great pictures... i love all the pictures you take...

go get more and more picture, ok :)

have a nice weekend, Ann

1/3/07 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home