A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dad & Sandy Came to Visit
















We had a very fun, but relaxing weekend. (I was glad to have you both here, Dad and Sandy!)
We visited all the coolest places I could think of in town. And I was surprised to realize that there were more pretty cool places in Baltimore than I remembered.
We went to the Owl Bar for crab cakes, fire-baked pizza, and good beer.
We went to good old Eddies Market, down the street, for bagels and "the best coffee in town."
We went to One World Cafe for a healthy lunch.
We went to the Wine Store for wine, but got distracted by the Holiday Beer tasting that was going on, and inevitably walked out with a few cases of tasty holiday beer.
We went to the (our) living room for a spectacular viewing of TROY.
We went to Dizzie Izzies for some of that "Balitmore's favorite pub food."
We went to Rusty Scupper for a great view of the harbor and fresh seafood.
We went to Bloom to see what's "Different" in the grocery business.
And finally, back to Dizzie Izzie's for some more of that Baltimore flavor.
Below: us, enjoying our second night at Dizzie Izzies.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures!

17/11/06 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home