A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Monday, January 08, 2007

Christmas

Mark and I had a great time in Georgia for Christmas.

The tree was beautiful.





















Wood and I took many pictures of the tree and the cute things below it.



















































The house was decked out quite nicely.

















We played poker (Bryan won).

















Mom put on some crazy socks.

















Mark and I built this cool shelving unit (which will hang on the wall) for Bryan's Christmas present.
































Kim added her decorative touch.








































Mark eyed our new Sonicare Toothbrush suspiciously.
































The boys all crowded around Wood's cool new airplane model.































And a fun time was had by all.































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home