A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving Dinner in Baltimore

Mark and I made a hearty beef stew for our Thanksgiving dinner. It was gooood.
Mushrooms, potatoes, carrots, onions, rosemary and pan-seared steak bites. Mmmm.
While we were waiting for the stew to cook, we dined on a fresh loaf of olive bread, camembert cheese and our favorite Ravenswood Zinfandel.
















For dessert (and, I think as an extended birthday treat), Mark made a beautiful and delicious apple pie: "Apple Cider Pie."















Mark and I discovered that Breyer's Butter Pecan ice cream does wonders served with apple pie. Hmmmm...that pie....I'm getting hungry. I think it's time for day-after-thanksgiving breakfast: more apple pie & ice cream!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks really good.

24/11/06 5:05 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

you guys are quite the chefs!

26/11/06 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home