A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Dazed and Confused (Favorite Things Saturday)

That was weird, somehow I woke up this morning and thought, Hey, it's Saturday! Better post my Self-Portrait Tuesday pictures. Wow...

So here is my Favorite Things Saturday:

SATURDAY MORNING
















Being able to sleep in and be perfectly irresponsible and unaware of what the heck is going on, on Saturdays (unlike Monday-Friday when one might be trying to run a business, and unlike Sunday when one might be trying to get the house in order for the coming week).

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

ah - that looks like a lovely place to be. did you paint the picture in the back?

29/4/06 10:13 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

29/4/06 10:14 PM  
Blogger anne said...

Yes, I painted it a couple of years ago. It hangs over our bed.

30/4/06 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home