A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

More fun Pictures for Work








1 & 2








3 & 4

We had a fun photo-shoot on the lawn to create pics for a giant poster-sized advertisement.
#2 and #3 are two of my favorites.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the really close up one. The shallow depth of field and the few blades of grass that are blurred front of the drink is really great. My second favorite (not that you asked) is the other closeup. To me those are the ones that look the most natural and appealing.

I'm sorry, I know you didn't ask, but I really like that close up one and I couldn't resist telling you!

I hope you got to drink the smoothies afterwards?

25/4/06 3:48 PM  
Blogger anne said...

Thanks, luminouslens.
That's one of my favorites, too.
You can't see very well because the pics are so small, but Pic#2 is also a fairly shallow depth of field so that while the front smoothie glistens, the farther smoothie is a little hazy and almost glows.

Actually, we did get to drink the smoothies after the shoot. Although we had to put extra syrup in the really red one to make it so red, so it was a little over-the-top sweet.

I enjoyed your blogs!

25/4/06 4:25 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i really like #2, although i wish i could see them bigger... please?

25/4/06 9:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I vote for #3

26/4/06 5:49 AM  
Blogger amberlee said...

so cute!


I finally have music uploaded if your still curious :-p

www.myspace.com/hamiltonlee

27/4/06 12:48 PM  
Blogger Sparklite said...

I like #3 :)

I just arrived here via the 'next blog' button.

-Iain.

29/4/06 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home