A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

An Attempt at Randomness

I think I generally hold back what I write on my blog, for fear of saying something I shouldn't (I guess maybe about work...).

But I love reading everyone else's random thoughts that they post on their blogs. So I thought I might attempt a bit of randomness today.

I love my pole dancing class (did I mention it before?). It's great exercise and lots of fun. I go to this place where only women are allowed (no children; no men). Women of all ages and backgrounds come to work out at this special fitness center where we learn to get fit and feel great about ourselves. I just graduated from the Beginner Pole class, which is mostly walking in circles and clinging to the pole for dear life while trying to hold your knees up.

On Saturday, though, I went to Pole 1. Now I'm clinging to the pole for dear life while I fly in the air, spinning to the ground. Sound scary? It is a little, but that's what all the upper-body strengthening was for in Beginner Pole. Anyway, I love it.

Whenever our instructor says, "How're you feeling girls?" If all is well, we must respond in full volume, "HOT!" My favorite instructor is a Kindergarten teacher by day who works with kids with special needs. She is very cool.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have pictures for the other entries. Where are the pictures for this one?

Your next challenge is self portrait day from pole dancing class!

25/4/06 5:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think I have to agree with Bryan. i just have to see a picture of you flying around the pole like an Anne Flag :-)

26/4/06 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home