A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Saturday, April 18, 2009

My new pal Audrey

























































4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Hi Audrey.

Audrey the cat and Fred the plant. nice.

18/4/09 7:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Audrey looks very happy to be the ONLY cat and to be at your house where she can perch up high and watch the goings on

19/4/09 4:36 AM  
Blogger DDdd said...

So much for the blog revival! Anne remains as elusive as always... so mysterious...

30/7/09 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Inez said...

Hi Anne,
How are you ? I'm inez (www.ritual-pagi.blogspot.com), still remember me ? It's been sooooo long since the last time I updated my blog. Kind of miss it out of sudden so i visited it just now and see your name on one of the comment, and wonder about you and your blog.

I decided to come back to my blog, hopefully can update it regularly. hope to see yours also :)

Cheers
Inez

21/10/14 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home