A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend

Hi all,

Just felt like saying, hi.

A quick update on my last post...
The wall is now red. Very red.
I am now shampoo-free and still deciding how I feel about it.
It is a bit too cold to walk to the lake right now (we drove instead, walked around for a minute in the brrrr cold, and then ran back to the car).
We found a Chipotle in Charlotte and drove to it. Mmmm, Chipotle.
Mark is here in town and for a full week right now. Yay!

In other news, we have watched a lot of movies this week:
"Becoming Jane"
"Tropical Thunder"
"Get Smart"
"Forbidden Kingdom"
"Quantum of Solace"
and tonight, "Hellboy II"

Hope you all are having a great Thanksgiving weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

love you Anne
can"t wait to see your red wall
which was your favorite movie?

30/11/08 5:15 AM  
Blogger Atajev said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1/12/08 10:21 AM  
Blogger Atajev said...

Anne, you inspired me to try this shampoo-free business (though I am not conditioner-free). I, too, am not sure how I feel about it. It's totally fine, but not as good. My guess it that other people can't tell the difference, but I can and like the texture of my hair less. We'll see how long it lasts.

-Katie

1/12/08 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home