A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Yesterday we discovered Lake Norman

Oh wow! Okay...now I'm understanding the whole commute to work thing.
7 minutes has nothing on the tranquil paradise we found in some of the places we looked at yesterday. How's this for a front yard?










Only question now is...how can we afford the one we want?

*********************************

I think both of us kind of fell in love with North Carolina yesterday. We were just exploring one little area (which was incredible!), and we thought we'd died and gone to California heaven. NC has this great parks and recreation webpage that has a lot of really cool places we want to visit (like Hanging Rock). And on top of all this, NC is where our favorite beach rental homes are, true it's still a 5-6 hour drive from where we are, but still, you gotta give NC credit where credit is due.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I could handle a front yard like that :-)

3/8/08 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home