A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Check this out!

http://pandora.com/

Your very own radio station. Pick a song or artist you like, and the radio begins. Offer feedback on songs to help the radio hone in on your preference (if you want, or not). Create multiple stations with different sounds. Save songs and/or artists in your bookmarks when you find a new one you like. And/or...just enjoy listening to your favorite songs on your very own radio station.

Right now my stations are built on:
1. Black Eyed Peas
2. Norah Jones
3. Justin Timberlake
4. M.I.A.

Perfect listening while I'm making dinner!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is cool thanks. Now I am a happy camper in my hotel room!

13/8/08 2:43 AM  
Blogger Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

This sounds great. We have similar tastes in music. My Zune has the same artists on it!

I am a Maryland blogger too. It was fun stopping in and saying hi!

11/11/08 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home