A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Monday, April 04, 2005

In Oregon

Hello All,
I have so many new pictures to post of my niece and nephew (Ellen and Isaiah), but I am not in a place where I can upload my pictures. So soon, and very soon.
I'm having a great time here in Oregon. It's beautiful, with spring greening all the grasses and hills practically glowing in the rain. I can't seem to get my fill of Ellen. And while I'm not finding Isaiah's newborn face to be quite recognizable yet, I still do enjoy cooing and singing to him when I have the chance to hold him. Isaiah is an avid eater. He's a pretty active little man--already holding his head up and pushing up with his arms. He is quite a baby Budd stud. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Wray Davis said...

Yay!

I envy you and your Oregon trip!

4/4/05 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home