A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Isaiah is Born!!!

...9 lbs. 12 ou. ...around 8:00pm tonight.
My nephew.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wray Davis said...

Hooray!

31/3/05 7:05 PM  
Blogger anne said...

Yes, Hooray!
But I was wrong...it was around 4:00pm.

1/4/05 3:05 PM  
Blogger inez said...

Hi ann,
congratulation for a your new nephew..is he your first nephew? i have one niece and one nephew.. this is their blog :http://keluarga.jatmiko.org. they live at germany

4/4/05 3:41 AM  
Blogger anne said...

Hi Inez,
Thank you! I also have a niece who is 21 months old. She is making a very helpful big sister :)
My sister's blog is:
http://homeofthebudds.blogspot.com
where she has pictures of my niece, Ellen, and the new born, Isaiah.

How old are your niece and nephew?

4/4/05 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home