A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Sunday, March 13, 2005


This was my fun new salsa outfit that I put together. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

how did you achieve that effect in the picture - so that the stationary objects are also blurred? or is someone taking the pictures - its not on a timer?

14/3/05 8:46 PM  
Blogger anne said...

I cheated: I edited the picture in Photoshop. First I filtered the whole picture with a "Dark Brush" and then I used the Blur tool to smudge all the stationary objects into a sort of swirl, to suggest motion. It's lots of fun to do.

15/3/05 3:14 PM  
Blogger anne said...

Oops, not Blur tool--Smudge tool.

15/3/05 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home