A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Working at Work

This week I'm getting my butt kicked at work. But it's good solid work and even though I'm pooped at the end of the day, I'm having a pretty good time. My customers seem to be having fun, so that makes me feel good.

Tonight, Mark and I had half-price black bean burritos and quesadillas at One World Cafe (Tuesday nights are "Mexican" night). They were delicious as usual.

Mark's out playing basketball with his intramurals team: Memesis.
He and his grad-school buddies had intended to call themselves "Mimesis," but a little typo by the uniform shop and...

I just learned how to make links out of words, instead of by pasting the whole URL into my post. I'm very excited and intend to include links much more often.

Happy Tuesday, everyone.
(Cool storm, Georgians!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home