A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I went to the doctor today and had my blood drawn!
"I'm a big girl now!" (Sung to the tune of the diapers commercial.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo! but for what purpose did you have it done?

23/3/06 5:16 AM  
Blogger anne said...

The doctor's visit was just routine girl stuff. The blood draw...well, I kind of asked to have my blood drawn and my doctor shrugged and said, "I guess we can test for Thyroid abnormalities at your age." So we did.

23/3/06 1:42 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

congratulations! and you even asked for it! next you'll be ready for an iv!

23/3/06 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home