A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Monday, November 21, 2005

Today is my Birthday! What fun.

My weekend was quite nice--I threw myself a party and had a ball catering it. Mark and I spent hours together talking in the park. We watched Harry Potter. We grabbed a leisurely breakfast at our favorite neighborhood market. And then today, after work, we caught a beer and bite to eat at our favorite neighborhood pub, before Mark had to head of to work himself (Tutoring). Tonight I took myself shopping with other peoples' money (that's always fun) and I got to talk to both of my sisters for almost an hour each. A treat indeed!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahoo Anne.Love you :-)
We want to see the cake.. did the picture turn out?

21/11/05 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was nice to talk to you, too! Happy birthday.

21/11/05 7:49 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Hey Anne, Happy Birthday, Joanne your favorite sparks leader :)

21/11/05 8:53 PM  
Blogger Wray Davis said...

Happy happy birthday!

22/11/05 9:44 AM  
Blogger amberlee said...

Happy Birthday to you too!! I always get so excited when i find people with my same birthday. :) wow, it has been a long, long time, hasnt it? well, thank you for dropping in! :)

22/11/05 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home