A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Mark is back!

He was in China for the last 10 days or so. (Got back Thursday, actually.) He went on a tour in Beijing and Shanghai. Let me see here what pics I can post.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wray Davis said...

Those are great pictures! Did he have a good time?

12/11/05 1:40 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yay!

12/11/05 1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was really at the Wall of China?!!!!!
Glad he is home safe and sound. Does he have any weird doesn't know what he ate experiences?

13/11/05 7:15 AM  
Blogger anne said...

Yeah, he did have a good time it seems. He did go to the Great Wall of China. I think his dining experiences were pretty tame, but they did get to split up in small groups (they were on a large tour) and dine at peoples' houses. That sounded pretty neat.

13/11/05 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home