A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Sunday, September 11, 2005


Proud home owners :) Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know about this Post search and map to Garage sales website that pretty much covers Post search and map to Garage sales related stuff.

You could by to check it out, when you get the time. They have good stuff!!

11/9/05 4:47 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

woo hoo!!! congratulations!

11/9/05 8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations again! You guys are very cute, too.

11/9/05 10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and if you want to stop comment spam, blogger has an option where you can require people to identify a distorted word before they can post a comment. It seems to work okay, I think.

11/9/05 10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a great shot if I do say so myself!!!!

12/9/05 1:56 PM  
Blogger anne said...

Thanks, Jill. I'll look into that. (got quite a lot this time)

12/9/05 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. A house. D and I need to move out there. I can't even imagine. You're so grown up. I love that I can have a connection to see all these things happen in your life.
Love you. A2

...."Empire records, open til midnight...MIDNIGHT!!"

18/9/05 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home