A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Weekend Movies


We enjoyed The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy this weekend. Not a laugh-out-loud movie, as one critic wrote, but an entertaining, smile-across-your-face-most-of-the-time film to be sure.

Later I Netflixed "Fast Times at Ridgemont High." I had never seen that movie before (a classic, I'm told). I set up the laptop in the bedroom and watched the movie as I lounged in bed with the bay windows open and the late afternoon breeze pulling through. It was wonderfully warm and beautifully blue on Saturday. I also really enjoyed this movie :) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home