A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Sunday, May 08, 2005

A little more time on my hands

Things at work have come back to a normal pace and I'm finding I have a little more time on my hands. As a result I think I am quickly taking up the occupation of Blog-Bully: that is, I am so thirsty for pictures and stories that keep finding myself leaving messages on everybody's blogs for more posts. (Sorry, if you have been one of my victims already; if you have not, then "Please Post!") :)

Other fun activities have been designing cards and invitations on Adobe Illustrator, watching Mark play this amazing new game called Jade Empire on the X-box, and strolling around the neighborhood enjoying the sun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

i haven't felt bullied yet :)
is anne marrying someone i would know?

8/5/05 11:01 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i forgot - do we get to see any of your designs?

8/5/05 11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, Miss "Likes to Nag others but isn't so good at posting frequently herself" when are you gonna let us know what you have been doing lately?

15/5/05 7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home