A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

New York, MOMA

This last weekend, Mark and I drove up to New York with Mark's parents.
Would you believe that after 5 years of living in Baltimore, this is the first time I've made it up to New York? What a shame. I love, love, love it.

We drove up and back in a day to visit the MOMA (Museum of Modern Art). I think I might get a memebership...it's amazing!

We did under-estimate the drive and ended up back home well after 1 am on a Sunday night. Poor Ed had to leave for the airport at 5:30am.

Nevertheless, it was worth every minute. It was a wonderful trip and it was great to visit with Bonnie and Ed.

















































































3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

mark looks pretty into it.:)

how far away is new york?

7/8/07 9:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

did you get to 5th ave? I could always see you just having the time of your life on 5th ave.

8/8/07 2:16 AM  
Blogger anne said...

google suggets that NY is 3 hours away. Traffic suggested 5 and 6 hours each way :)

11/8/07 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home