A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Monday, November 07, 2005

Health Insurance

Does anybody have any great suggestions (or any suggestions at all) for individual health insurance plans?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kaiser just advertised a pretty reasonable plan for individuals or families to buy. Check out their website for more info.
I am reasonably happy with the service they provide here in Georgia. Actually I have to say I like it. And I liked it in CA too
http://kaiserpermanente.org/

8/11/05 8:04 AM  
Blogger anne said...

Thanks, Mom, it looks great!

Lisa, I thought you had Kaiser Permanente, too? Check it out.

9/11/05 3:46 PM  
Blogger Woodster50 said...

Blue Corss Blue Shield used to be pretty competitive for individuals...I have had them for like 20 plus years and never had a problem with them...might give them a try.

Also, thanks for looking at my blog from time to time...hope you are having a super 3-day weekend!!

11/11/05 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home