A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Friday, August 05, 2005

Started My New Job

I started my new job this past Monday. I get off work at 3pm! It's amazing what an extra couple of hours can do for you. Also-I actually get breaks. Can you imagine? Sitting down and eating my lunch? Wow!

I'm really enjoying the job, too. The business is well designed, supplied with ample resources, and very successful. That's quite nice for a change.

I can't believe I have a whole weekend now, to do with as I please.

House buying is still coming along. We've discovered termites :( Hopefully the seller will not be unreasonable about dealing with that issue as the inspector recommended.

4 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

By the way, that ":" and "(" were intended to fall on the same line in order to spell out a very disappointed sad face :(

5/8/05 6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the coolness of the new job!

5/8/05 8:22 PM  
Blogger inez said...

Hi Anne... Congratulation for your new job. I hope to see more cool pictures here, coz you have more free time now..:)

7/8/05 5:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

woo hoo for a new job!

7/8/05 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home