A Special Blend

Musings of a young, artistic homeowner.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I thought about a PhD in Literature, French or Latin. Almost enrolled in Georgetown's MBA program. Toyed with the idea of studying graphic design. But instead I've been working on a home grown MBA and self-tutored digital illustration. I absolutely love my job in the coffee/service industry, and could hardly ask for a happier life, here fixing up my house, fiddling on my computer, smiling at my customers...Life is good. (Next stop: small business of my own?)

Sunday, July 24, 2005

A Gift


Check out my new, beautiful necklace. The center is a very fine, hand-woven, Chinese silk, pressed under glass. I have spectacular earings to match. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger inez said...

Hi Anne..How are you ?? how's your trip to mexico?? did you having fun there?? I believe you did..
i've been so busy lately.. but i will have a holiday next month! I will go to BALI !! yiiiha...:)
There is a village in bali called celug which is famous with silver handcraft, including silver jewelry..i'll tell you about the necklacs etc from celug later.. have a nice day anne

24/7/05 6:25 PM  
Blogger anne said...

Inez,
It is always so nice to hear from you. I hope you have a great trip in Bali! :)

24/7/05 6:55 PM  
Blogger Wray Davis said...

Very nice!

24/7/05 8:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful. Can't wait to see it in person

25/7/05 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want HOUSE pictures!!!! (revenge is sweet)

26/7/05 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home